Monday, December 23, 2013

25 Meals in 4 1/2 Hours ~ Freezer to Crockpot Monthly Cooking... Says: So, I decided to do some research and create a month's worth of freezer to Crockpot meals in one evening, 4 1/2 hours to be exact. In one Friday night, I was able to put together a month's worth of meals and I'll show you how I did it.

Freezer Meals 101, Includes a great printable Freezer Meal Shopping List and some of the best tips and tricks for freezing! / Miss Information Blog/ #backtoschoolweek #freezermeals #makeaheadmeals
Freezer Meals 101, Includes a great printable Freezer Meal Shopping List and some of the best tips and tricks for freezing! / Miss Information Blog/ #backtoschoolweek #freezermeals #makeaheadmeals

Download whole gallery
Pumpkin Bars.
Pumpkin Bars.

Download whole gallery
Mini Buttermilk Pumpkin Pie Spice Donuts - from @Matty Chuah Little Kitchen
Mini Buttermilk Pumpkin Pie Spice Donuts - from @Matty Chuah Little Kitchen

Download whole gallery
Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Cake- also recipe for mini pumpkin cupcake/pies and pumpkin cookies!
Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Cake- also recipe for mini pumpkin cupcake/pies and pumpkin cookies!

Download whole gallery
25 Meals in 4 1/2 Hours ~ Freezer to Crockpot Monthly Cooking... Says: So, I decided to do some research and create a month's worth of freezer to Crockpot meals in one evening, 4 1/2 hours to be exact. In one Friday night, I was able to put together a month's worth of meals and I'll show you how I did it.
25 Meals in 4 1/2 Hours ~ Freezer to Crockpot Monthly Cooking... Says: So, I decided to do some research and create a month's worth of freezer to Crockpot meals in one evening, 4 1/2 hours to be exact. In one Friday night, I was able to put together a month's worth of meals and I'll show you how I did it.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment